Những câu hỏi hóc búa khi phỏng vấn
Dưới đây là một số câu hỏi phỏng vấn bằng tiếng Anh mà nhiều nhà tuyển dụng thường dùng:
1. Could you introduce a little about yourself? (Hãy giới thiệu ngắn gọn về bản thân bạn)
My name’s Bình. I attended Financial and Marketing University where I majored in Marketing. I started my career at Life company as a Marketer. I’ve been there for 2 years now. I’m a hard worker and I like to take on a variety challenges. And outside of work, I like to engage in my personal activities such as reading newspaper, listening to music, cooking…
2. What are your short-term goals? (Mục tiêu ngắn hạn của bạn là gì?)
My short term is to grow as a marketing analyst. I want to find a good career where I can use my knowledge, experience and strengths. I want to partake in the growth and success of company I work for.
3. What are your long-term goals? (Mục tiêu dài hạn của bạn là gì?)
My long term goal is to become Marketing director or higher. This might be a little ambitious, but I think I’m going to work hard, learn everything I can and contributing to a company where I’ll become a valuable asset. I know that it’s not a eassy job but I think I can do by myself.
4. What are your strengths? (Điểm mạnh của bạn là gì?)
After having worked for a couple of years, I realized my strength is working with a large amount of work within a short period of time. I get things done on time and my manager always appreciated it.
5. What are your weaknesses? (Điểm yếu của bạn là gì?)
This might be bad, but when I studied in university I found that I was not being detail oriented enough. I always want to accomplish as much as possible. But I realized this hurts the quality and I’m currently working on finding a balance between quantity and quanlity.
6. What do you think makes you a good fit for this company? (Theo bạn thì điều gì làm bạn nghĩ mình thích hợp với công ty?)
I have experience about 2 years in maketing and I’m a dynamic, creative and friendly person. Besides that, I’m a team player who has been interpersonal skills. So I think that I’m a good fit for this position.
7. Do you manage your time well? (Bạn có phải là người biết quản lý thời gian không?)
I know that I manage my time well because I’m never late to work and I never missed dealine. I always make a planning out what I have to do for the whole week.
Trên đây là những câu hỏi trong phỏng vấn tiếng Anh thường gặp nhất. Hi vọng những câu hỏi trên đây sẽ giúp các bạn thành công trong buổi phỏng vấn của mình.